- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 pounds small zucchini
- 1/4 cup crumbled chèvre cheese
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts (optional)
Whisk together oil, lemon juice, zest, garlic, salt and pepper. Fold in marjoram and parsley.
Slice zucchini very thinly lengthwise with a vegetable peeler or mandolin. In a large bowl, toss zucchini with lemon dressing. Sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts. Serve immediately.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member