- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 pounds small zucchini
- 1/4 cup crumbled chèvre cheese
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts (optional)
Whisk together oil, lemon juice, zest, garlic, salt and pepper. Fold in marjoram and parsley.
Slice zucchini very thinly lengthwise with a vegetable peeler or mandolin. In a large bowl, toss zucchini with lemon dressing. Sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts. Serve immediately.