- 2 avocados, halved and pitted
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 16 strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup crumbled fromage blanc or chèvre cheese
- Aged balsamic vinegar, to drizzle
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Drizzle avocado halves with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, gently toss together strawberries, basil, cheese and vinegar.
Divide mixture evenly between avocados and return to the oven to warm through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately.