- 1 teaspoon each cumin, coriander, mustard seed and fennel seed
- 2 clove buds
- 2 allspice berries
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 1 pound boneless lamb sirloin or leg, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Pomegranate Subduction Reduction
Place all the spices in a mortar, spice grinder or pepper mill and crack or coarsely grind. Mix together with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss the lamb in this mixture and marinate 1 hour to overnight.
Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to high heat.
Thread the lamb on skewers and grill, turning several times, until the internal temperature is 135° F for medium rare (about 8 to 10 minutes). Serve with the Pomegranate Subduction Reduction.