- 2 (14-ounce) cans great northern or cannellini beans
- 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herb blend
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Drain and rinse beans and put in a food processor. Add olive oil, garlic, crushed herbs, salt and pepper. Pulse to mix until incorporated and to the consistency you like; either smooth or a little chunky. Serve with crusty bread and carrot sticks.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member