- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon green or yellow curry paste
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (12- or 16-ounce) package linguine or fettuccine
- 8 ounces firm tofu, cubed
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
In a large pot, combine broth, coconut milk, curry paste, peanut butter, onions, garlic, ginger and mushrooms; bring to a boil. Add pasta and cook until pasta is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed, stirring frequently, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the heat.
Stir in tofu, tamari and lime juice. Garnish with carrots, bell peppers, cilantro, green onions and peanuts before serving.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member