- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons rice or Champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (optional)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic , finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 2 grapefruits, peeled and segmented
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
Combine peanut butter, tamari, rice vinegar, sesame oil, fish sauce, honey, garlic and hot sauce in a bowl. Blend until smooth, thinning with small amounts of warm water to desired consistency.
Cook soba noodles in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions. Drain and rinse briefly under cool water.
Toss noodles with peanut sauce, grapefruit segments, bell peppers, mint and sesame seeds. Serve warm or cold.