- 1 (8-ounce) package shirataki noodles
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock or water
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced ginger
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup cooked shelled edamame
- 1 ripe mango – peeled, pitted and sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
Drain noodles from packaging liquid and rinse well. Cook noodles in a large, dry skillet over medium-high heat until noodles dry out a bit, 2 minutes.
Whisk together sesame oil, tamari, vinegar, stock or water, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes. Add noodles, edamame, mango and green onions; toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve cold or at room temperature.