- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces mixed salad greens
- Red: bell peppers, radishes, strawberries, tomatoes
- Orange/Yellow: bell peppers, carrots, corn, orange segments
- Green; broccoli, cucumbers, green beans, snap or snow peas
- Blue/Purple: blueberries, blackberries, cabbage, red onions
- Tan/Brown: cauliflower, jicama, kohlrabi, mushrooms, white beans
In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, mustard, honey and vinegar. Slowly drizzle in oil while whisking. Stir in poppy seeds, salt and pepper; set aside.
Divide greens between four plates. Decoratively arrange your choice of rainbow ingredients on top of greens. Drizzle with desired amount of dressing.