- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine or rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup neutral-flavored oil, like sunflower
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 avocados – halved, pitted, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, vinegar, honey and Mexican seasoning. Drizzle in oils, while whisking continuously, to make an emulsified dressing. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
In a large bowl, gently combine avocados, tomatoes, onions and cilantro. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member