- 1 pound cooked bay shrimp, chopped
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 English cucumber, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 large tomatoes, cored
In a bowl, combine shrimp, yogurt, cucumbers, tarragon and parsley. Season to taste with lemon zest, juice, salt and pepper.
Carefully hollow out the inside of each tomato using a melon baller or spoon (see note). Divide shrimp salad among each tomato and serve immediately.
Save the tomato pulp for soup or pasta sauce.