- 1 (16-ounce) package prepared pizza dough
- 10 slices salami
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 3 slices provolone cheese
- 3 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red and yellow bell peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced red onions
- 10 basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Marinara sauce, for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll out dough to form a thin 9- by 13-inch rectangle; place on prepared baking sheet.
Layer salami, pepperoni, sliced cheeses, peppers, onions and basil in a single row down the center of the dough. Using a knife or scissors, cut both sides of crust next to the filling into several 1-inch wide strips. Fold each strip over the filling, at an angle, overlapping as you go, to form a crisscross pattern.
Brush oil over the top of the dough and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
Bake until dough is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with marinara sauce.