- Ingredient Notes: Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free, Soy-free, Tree nut-free
- 2 cups quinoa
- 4 cups water or vegetable stock
- 1 cup cooked pinto beans
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 ears fresh corn, kernels removed, or 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 3/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Chili Pumpkin Seeds, for garnish
Rinse and drain the quinoa. Bring water or vegetable stock to a boil. Add quinoa, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa, beans, olive oil, lime juice, salt, green onions and corn. Stir to combine. Add tomatoes and most of the cilantro; stir gently. Garnish with Chili Pumpkin Seeds and remaining cilantro.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member