- 1 pound snap peas, strings removed and cut in half
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar, or to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 strips cooked bacon, crumbled (optional)
- 6 ounces young Gouda cheese, diced
- 1/4 small red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Cook peas in boiling water until bright green, about 1 minute. Drain and rinse with cold water until cool; set aside.
In a bowl, combine yogurt, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Toss peas, bacon, cheese and onions with yogurt mixture to coat; fold in parsley. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.