- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup soy-free vegan mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt, to taste
- 3/4 pound green cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 pound red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 mango – peeled, pitted and chopped
In a small skillet, toast pumpkin seeds over medium-high heat for 4 minutes. Cool.
In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, lime juice, cumin, chipotle powder, oregano, cayenne and salt.
In a large bowl, combine cabbage, cilantro, carrots, mangoes and pumpkin seeds. Add dressing and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to meld.