- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped lime leaves or Thai basil
- 18 fresh shiitake mushrooms, wiped clean with damp towel and stems removed
- 6 bamboo skewers, soaked in warm water for at least 30 minutes
Combine salt, lime juice, oil, red pepper flakes and lime leaves or Thai basil. Add shiitake mushrooms and mix well.
Thread 3 shiitake mushrooms on each skewer. Grill 1 minute on each side or until soft and tender.