- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped lime leaves or Thai basil
- 18 fresh shiitake mushrooms, wiped clean with damp towel and stems removed
- 6 bamboo skewers, soaked in warm water for at least 30 minutes
Combine salt, lime juice, oil, red pepper flakes and lime leaves or Thai basil. Add shiitake mushrooms and mix well.
Thread 3 shiitake mushrooms on each skewer. Grill 1 minute on each side or until soft and tender.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member