- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 (6-ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 loaf olive bread
- 3 tablespoons prepared olive tapenade
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 cups baby mixed greens
In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, tarragon, salt and pepper. Gently toss tuna with dressing.
Cut bread in half lengthwise, removing a small amount of the soft interior crumb, if desired. Spread bottom half with tapenade. Top with tomatoes, eggs, tuna mixture and mixed greens. Close sandwich and cut into quarters.