- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 red beets, peeled and grated
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 apple, peeled and grated
- 1/2 jicama, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, honey, horseradish, sugar, salt and pepper.
Toss the dressing with beets, carrots, apple and jicama. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to develop. Fold in walnuts and parsley just before serving.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member