Pick up the key recipe ingredients for just $9.95 with our Shared Values Meal.
Learn more >
- 2 cups Field Day Organic Thai Jasmine White Rice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- High-heat oil
- 1 onion, peeled and cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 1 bag (10 ounces) Cascadian Farm Frozen Organic California-Style Blend Vegetables
- 1 can (13.5 ounces) Field Day Organic Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- Soy sauce or fish sauce
In a pot, bring 3 1/2 cups water to boil. Stir in 2 cups rice and 2 teaspoons salt. Reduce to low, cover and cook until tender, about 20 minutes. Fluff and keep warm.
While rice is cooking: In a deep sauté pan over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon oil and onion. Stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons red curry paste, or to taste, and stir-fry for about 30 seconds. Add vegetables, cover pan and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
Stir in coconut milk, reduce heat to low and cook until heated through. (Do not boil.) Season with 2 tablespoons soy sauce or fish sauce, or to taste.
Serve over rice.
Add some protein (stir-fry with onion):
- 12 to 16 ounces firm or baked tofu, cubed
- 12 to 16 ounces cooked chicken, cut into strips
- 12 to 16 ounces cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cilantro, chopped
- Basil, chopped
- Green onions, sliced