- 1/2 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons champagne or white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces arugula or baby spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
In a small bowl, whisk together lime zest and juice, vinegar and honey. Slowly drizzle in oil while whisking, to create an emulsified vinaigrette. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine mangoes, radishes, cucumbers, arugula and mint. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently to coat right before serving.