- 1 clove garlic
- 1 head Bibb or red leaf lettuce, washed and dried
- 1 handful baby greens
- 1/2 to 2/3 cups snap peas, diagonally sliced
- 1/2 to 2/3 cups sliced radishes
- 1 to 2 green onions or 1 garlic chive, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, or to coat leaves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste (see note)
Rub peeled garlic in a wooden bowl. Add greens, snap peas, radishes, green onions or garlic chives. Toss gently to mix. Drizzle with oil, vinegar and lemon juice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Iole recommends using coarse grey sea salt in this dish.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member