- 2 yams, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh mint
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Place a rimmed baking sheet in the oven for 4 minutes to heat. Toss yams, 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Very carefully spread yams on the hot baking sheet. Roast until tender and golden, 20 to 25 minutes, shaking the pan once or twice to turn yams.
Meanwhile, bring vegetable stock and quinoa to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Turn off heat and let sit for 15 minutes to absorb remaining stock.
Whisk together remaining 3 tablespoons oil, vinegar, honey and mustard in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper. Toss dressing with quinoa and yams. Gently fold in feta cheese and mint. Serve warm or at room temperature.