- 1/2 cup pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for grilling
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 chicken breasts
In a small bowl, combine pomegranate molasses, vinegar, oil, garlic, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Set aside half the marinade for serving. Place remaining marinade in a glass dish or sealable plastic bag with chicken. Let rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Preheat grill to medium heat. Lightly oil grill grates.
Grill chicken until cooked through (the temperature taken with an instant-read thermometer should be 165° F), 7 to 10 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the chicken. Serve with reserved sauce, salad and flatbread.