- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups chopped lacinato kale leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons shredded Asiago cheese
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a small skillet, toast pumpkin seeds over medium-high heat for 4 minutes.
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until ingredients are well mixed, with just a bit of texture.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member