- 4 satsumas, divided
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch kale, tough stems removed and leaves thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch rainbow chard, tough stems removed and leaves thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
Juice enough satsumas to get 2 tablespoons juice. Peel and segment remaining satsumas; set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together juice, mustard, honey and vinegar. Slowly drizzle in oil while whisking. Stir in poppy seeds, salt and pepper; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine kale and chard. Pour dressing over and mix well. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes to soften greens. Mix again, then sprinkle with pomegranate arils, hazelnuts and satsuma segments; serve.