- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons honey, or to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil plus extra for grilling
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 6 ears corn, husks removed
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup crumbled cotija cheese
Whisk together lime juice, zest, honey and oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper; stir in cilantro. Set dressing aside.
Heat a grill to medium heat. Place tomatoes on skewers; lightly oil tomatoes, corn and kale. Grill corn until tender, turning frequently, about 10 minutes. Let cool slightly and remove kernels from cob. Grill tomatoes and kale until just charred, turning frequently, 2 to 4 minutes. Let kale cool slightly, then roughly chop leaves. Remove tomatoes from skewers.
In a bowl, combine corn kernels, tomatoes, kale, red onions and cotija cheese with lime dressing. Serve immediately.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member