- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- High-heat oil, for roasting
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle in adobo, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped and divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Lightly coat chicken with oil and place on one half of a parchment-lined baking sheet. Toss corn in oil and place on the other half of the baking sheet. Roast chicken until the internal temperature taken with an instant-read thermometer reaches 165° F, about 15 minutes. Allow chicken to cool and then chop into cubes. Set chicken and corn aside.
In a food processor or by hand, blend together mayonnaise, chipotle in adobo, lime juice, garlic, chipotle powder, onion powder, poultry seasoning and cumin. Fold in half the cilantro and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Fold together dressing, chicken, corn, bell peppers, green onions and remaining cilantro. Refrigerate until ready to serve.