- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked black beans (see note)
- 1 1/4 pounds frozen sweet corn, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
Mix together lime juice, oil, cumin, garlic, red pepper flakes, black pepper and salt until blended. Add to cooked beans.
Add corn, bell peppers, onions and cilantro to dressed beans; toss to combine.
The PCC Deli prefers to start with dried black beans for this recipe. Find instructions for cooking beans ».