- 4 slices artisan bread, brushed with a little olive oil and grilled (or toasted with no oil) until lightly brown
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, cubed
- 20 Kalamata olives, pitted, torn in half
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup mint, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, or more if needed
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup sheep's milk feta
Cut the grilled bread into medium-sized cubes. Mix in a bowl with the tomatoes, cucumber, olives, Romaine, parsley and mint.
In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, and pomegranate molasses together. Pour over the salad, add salt and pepper to taste and top with the feta.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member