- 4 slices artisan bread, brushed with a little olive oil and grilled (or toasted with no oil) until lightly brown
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, cubed
- 20 Kalamata olives, pitted, torn in half
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup mint, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, or more if needed
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup sheep's milk feta
Cut the grilled bread into medium-sized cubes. Mix in a bowl with the tomatoes, cucumber, olives, Romaine, parsley and mint.
In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, and pomegranate molasses together. Pour over the salad, add salt and pepper to taste and top with the feta.