- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil or unrefined virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 cup peeled and finely diced Garnet sweet potato
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup Magic Mineral Broth (see recipe opposite) or water
- 3 cups cleaned, stemmed and chopped dinosaur kale, in bite-size pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1⁄4 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons ground pecans, for garnish
Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat, then add the ginger and sauté for 30 seconds, just until aromatic.
Add the sweet potato, cinnamon and broth and sauté for about 1 minute. Add the kale, salt and raisins and sauté until the kale is a darker shade of green and the sweet potatoes are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the maple syrup, then taste. You might want to add another pinch of salt if desired.
Serve garnished with the ground pecans.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member