- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil or unrefined virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 cup peeled and finely diced Garnet sweet potato
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup Magic Mineral Broth (see recipe opposite) or water
- 3 cups cleaned, stemmed and chopped dinosaur kale, in bite-size pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1⁄4 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons ground pecans, for garnish
Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat, then add the ginger and sauté for 30 seconds, just until aromatic.
Add the sweet potato, cinnamon and broth and sauté for about 1 minute. Add the kale, salt and raisins and sauté until the kale is a darker shade of green and the sweet potatoes are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the maple syrup, then taste. You might want to add another pinch of salt if desired.
Serve garnished with the ground pecans.