- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons high-heat oil
- 1 1/2 pounds bottom sirloin
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Preheat grill to high heat and lightly oil grill grates.
Mix together garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper; blend in oil to make a paste. Rub the paste on the sirloin.
Grill sirloin for 4 to 5 minutes per side. Rest on a plate, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Whisk together vinegar, mustard and olive oil, then drizzle vinaigrette on greens and divide between four salad plates. Slice sirloin against the grain, and place strips on top of greens. Top with crumbled blue cheese.