- 8 ounces toasted hazelnuts
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Toast hazelnuts in a 250° F oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until fragrant. Let cool. Remove loose skin from nuts.
Soak sun-dried tomatoes in 1 cup hot water for 30 minutes. Strain and chop tomatoes; reserve soaking water.
In a food processor, combine tomatoes, herbs, garlic, olive oil and half the reserved soaking water. Pulse until blended. Add hazelnuts and pulse until nuts are roughly ground.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member