- 6 tablespoons toasted chopped hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced roasted garlic cloves
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed and washed
To make gremolata, combine hazelnuts, parsley, garlic and lemon zest in a food processer and chop to a rough consistency (or chop by hand). Drizzle in 1 tablespoon oil while pulsing. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
Toss beans with 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper. Grill beans until seared but still firm and bright green, 2 to 5 minutes.
Toss beans with gremolata; serve.