- 1 cup mixed cured pitted black or green olives
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- 1 anchovy fillet, minced (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine olives, garlic, capers and anchovy (if using) in a food processor. Pulse until roughly chopped (or chop by hand).
Add parsley, thyme, mint, lemon zest, lemon juice and olive oil; pulse until tapenade is a coarse paste. Season with salt and pepper.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member