- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, torn
- 2 ounces Parmesan or pecorino cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
Heat a grill to medium-high heat. Halve zucchini lengthwise and slice on the diagonal into 1-inch thick pieces.
Toss zucchini slices with a little oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill until crisp-tender, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and allow to cool.
Whisk together vinegar, mustard, garlic, red pepper flakes and remaining 3 tablespoons oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
On a serving plate, gently toss together zucchini, arugula, basil and cheese. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with pine nuts. Serve immediately.