- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds small potatoes, halved and steamed until tender
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 pound tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 red onion, sliced into wedges
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh tuna
- High-heat oil, for grilling
- 7 ounces mixed greens
- 1/2 cup Niçoise or brine-cured olives
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, garlic and olive oil. Stir in tarragon and basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside.
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Lightly coat potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, onions and tuna with high-heat oil; season with salt and pepper. Cook vegetables until grill marks form and they are fork tender, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
Move to a plate and toss with a third of the vinaigrette; cover with foil to keep warm. Grill tuna until it’s slightly pink in the center, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board and rest for 5 minutes. Slice into 1/4-inch thick strips.
Arrange mixed greens, grilled vegetables and tuna on a large platter. Garnish with olives, eggs and capers. Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette; serve immediately.