- 4 ears fresh corn – silks removed, husk on and soaked in cold water for 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup crumbled chèvre cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Heat grill to high. Grill corn until charred on all sides, turning every few minutes until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool and remove husks from corn. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut kernels from stalk and transfer to a large bowl.
Combine lime juice, Dijon and garlic in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil; season with salt and pepper. Toss together corn, dressing and remaining ingredients.