- 5 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- Water, as needed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 apple, cored and shredded
- 1/2 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Whisk together yogurt, tahini, lemon juice, garlic and ginger. Add enough water to thin to a pourable consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, apples, onions, green onions and sesame seeds. Toss to combine with dressing. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours to allow flavors to meld. Serve cold or at room temperature.