- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 ears fresh corn or 1 1/2 cups cooked corn kernels (see note)
- 1 cup shelled edamame, cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
In a small bowl, whisk together buttermilk, yogurt or sour cream, lemon juice, sugar and salt and pepper. Stir in basil.
In a large bowl, combine corn, edamame, red bell peppers, radishes and onions. Fold in desired amount of buttermilk dressing. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and serve chilled.
Cook whole ears of corn using your favorite method (roasting, grilling, steaming or boiling). Remove the husk and silk after cooking. Using a knife, carefully remove kernels from the cob.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member