- 1/4 cup finely ground hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) cod fillet
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Flour, for dusting
- 1 egg beaten with 1 tablespoon milk
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Mix together hazelnuts, breadcrumbs and Parmesan in a shallow dish. Season fish with salt and pepper, then dust with flour. Dip fish in egg mixture, then coat all sides with hazelnut mixture.
Place fish on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until cooked through and flaky. Serve with lemon wedges.