- 2 pounds new potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons apple juice or 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 sweet-tart apples, cored and chopped
- 3 ribs celery, plus leaves, sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling, salted water until just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and let cool; slice about 1/2-inch-thick.
In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, onions, vinegar and juice or honey. Slowly whisk in oil to emulsify. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, gently toss together potatoes, apples, celery, celery leaves and vinaigrette. Refrigerate for several hours to let flavors meld. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member