- 2 pounds new potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons apple juice or 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 sweet-tart apples, cored and chopped
- 3 ribs celery, plus leaves, sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling, salted water until just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and let cool; slice about 1/2-inch-thick.
In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, onions, vinegar and juice or honey. Slowly whisk in oil to emulsify. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, gently toss together potatoes, apples, celery, celery leaves and vinaigrette. Refrigerate for several hours to let flavors meld. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.