How it Works
PCC will consider the following applicants:
Private, public, and PTA’s for local schools Pre-K through 12th grade.
All requesting applicants must be a 501(c)(3). Proof of your 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status is required.
Steps for enrolling in the program
- Select a Scrip Coordinator for your school or PTA group. That individual will be in charge of applying, order cards, and communicating with cardholders and the PCC Scrip Program Manager.
- Fill out the online application for the program.
- Email a copy of your 501(c)(3) tax exempt status letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will contact you once we have you set up in our system.
- The Scrip Coordinator can then purchase cards through the online order form.
- Scrip Coordinator picks up the initial order.
- Tip: When picking up your cards, inform an employee you are picking up a Scrip Order and ask for the store director, assistant store director, or person in charge. Your order will be in the safe in the store office.
- Scrip Coordinators can sell the cards to individuals for the full value, or at the 95% discounted rate.
- Scrip Coordinators purchase cards online at 95 percent of the full value.
- $50 set value for each card
- $500 minimum total for order
- $50 minimum reload value
- Maximum balance cards can have is $1,000
- Rebates are generated on reloads, not transactions; 5% of the value you reload goes to your school or PTA
- We encourage cardholders to reload their cards online
- Annually, in June, your school or PTA will receive a check for all the money you accrued from reloads over the year
- If your school or PTA’s donation amount is below $100, it will roll over into the next year and accumulate for the following payout