PCC Scrip Program guidelines
To be considered for the scrip program please ensure your organization adheres to the following guidelines.
- All requesting organizations must be a 501(c)(3). Proof of your 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status is required.
- Your organization or organization’s event must focus on our local communities.
PCC will consider the following organizations:
- Private and public schools and PTAs.
- We give priority to organizations that focus on improving our local community through health, nutrition, education and environmental preservation.
PCC will not consider the following organizations:
- Political or faith-based groups
- Third-party fundraisers
- Organizations funded through membership or participation fees
- Individuals or sponsorship of individuals
- Organizations that permit the exclusion of a group based on their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or lifestyle
Scrip Coordinators and Current Participants: