- 4 cups chicken broth, store-bought or homemade
- 2 to 4 ounces udon or ramen, per person
- 8 ounces marinated tofu, cubed (try PCC’s Steph’s Tofu, available in the deli)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 1 cup shredded carrots and broccoli (look for Taylor Farms Broccoli Slaw in the produce section) (see note)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Soy sauce, for serving (optional)
Bring broth to a simmer. Cook noodles according to package directions. Divide noodles and broth between four bowls. Top with tofu, half an egg, carrots and broccoli and green onions. Season to taste with soy sauce.
Try a combination of any leftover protein or vegetables, or your favorites.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member