- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 4 stalks broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 small carrot, peeled and sliced thin
- 1/4 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1/4 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 cup parsley
Add oil to wok and heat on high until the oil is shimmering. Add the garlic and ginger and quickly stir-fry, then add the vegetables all at once.
Cook just until the vegetables are brightly colored and tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
Mix cooked vegetables with brown rice and all remaining ingredients.