This new take on Thanksgiving leftovers comes together almost as quickly as it takes to reheat a plate of food.
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups leftover vegetables, such as Brussels sprouts, carrots, peas, etc.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups cold cooked brown rice
- 2 cups leftover stuffing
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, or to taste
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Scramble eggs until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in the wok over high heat and add turkey, vegetables and garlic. Stir-fry until heated through, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add remaining oil and rice. Stir-fry, breaking up rice with a spatula, until warm and slightly crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Mix in stuffing and cook, stirring gently, until heated through. Pour soy sauce over rice mixture and toss to combine. Stir in reserved eggs and green onions; serve immediately.