- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 1/2 red or yellow bell peppers, diced
- 1 (8- to 10-inch) Delicata squash - unpeeled, sliced and diced
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (16-ounce) can tomatoes, including juice
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen, shelled edamame
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced marjoram
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Feta cheese, for garnish (optional)
Add oil to a large, heavy skillet set over medium-high heat. Add onions, peppers and squash and sauté for 5 minutes.
Add garlic and tomatoes (with their juice) and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add frozen edamame. Stir, then cook, covered, for 5 minutes. Add basil, marjoram and parsley; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve hot, topped with crumbled feta cheese if you like.
For a main dish, serve this on top of polenta, mashed potatoes or pasta.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member