- 1 packet (7 1/2 ounces) fromage blanc cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced with scissors
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Pinch of ground pepper
- 8 to 12 large cherry tomatoes or 4 to 6 Roma tomatoes, cut in half
Preheat the oven to 375º F. In a mixing bowl, combine fromage blanc, olive oil, feta cheese, chives, basil and pepper.
Cut the top off of each cherry tomato, and scoop out the pulp with a small spoon. If you use Roma tomatoes, cut each tomato in half and scoop out the middle. Stuff the tomatoes with the filling.
Place tomatoes in an ovenproof dish. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.