- 2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons coconut vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon anise seeds
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 cups baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 3 ounces chèvre cheese
- Sliced almonds, for sprinkling (optional)
In a small bowl, whisk together pomegranate molasses and vinegar. Slowly pour in olive oil, whisking the entire time, until you have a smooth vinaigrette. Sprinkle in anise seeds and add salt and pepper.
Gently toss spinach and strawberries together in a salad bowl. Break chèvre into small pieces with your fingers and scatter across the top. Drizzle generously with vinaigrette. Sprinkle with almonds before serving, if desired.