- 1 pint strawberries
- 2 bunches spinach
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup honey (or less to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic or cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Clean and slice strawberries. Wash spinach and remove large, tough stems. Tear into small pieces and drain. In a medium salad bowl, toss strawberries, dry spinach, red onion and chopped pecans. Whisk together dressing ingredients, drizzle over salad and toss.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member