- 1/4 cup white balsamic or champagne vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 ripe stone fruit (plums, nectarines, peaches, etc.), sliced 1/2-inch thick with skin on
- 4 balls fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1/2 cup loosely packed Thai basil leaves
Whisk together vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Layer fruit slices, mozzarella and basil leaves on a platter. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Drizzle vinaigrette over sliced fruit and cheese just prior to serving.